Please TELL US YOUR STORY! Immigration law applies differently to each individual depending on his/her country of origin, method and date he/she came into the country and personal circumstances. Thus it is paramount you tell us your story; it is only by listening and learning who you are and what you want that we will be able to effectively and successfully represent you.
When choosing an immigration lawyer it is always best to meet the person who will actually represent you. This is because the attorney needs to prove to you his/her knowledge and you need to assess whether you can trust him/her. You will need to be able to communicate with your attorney whenever you need. Thus it is important to meet face-to-face and establish a relationship of common trust. At Immigration Solutions LLC we first listen to the client and then we offer advise which is best suited for him/her. This is the reason we offer a one-time paid consultation up to 1 hour with an immigration attorney with no further obligation. If you then decide to hire Immigration Solutions LLC the consultation fee is credited towards your case.
Why you should book an Immigration Consultation
During our first meeting Immigration Solutions’ attorneys assess whether we can help you on the basis of the facts and the documentary evidence you provide. We consider your initial consultation to be a clinical examination. This meeting allows us to get acquainted and to determine the basic nature of your immigration problem. During your immigration consultation, we will:
- Review the details of your immigration situation thoroughly;
- Answer all the questions that you may have about your immigration case;
- List and explain all immigration benefits for which you may qualify and the likelihood of success on the merits; and
- Assist you in planning an immigration strategy for success.
Consultation Does NOT establish an Attorney-Client Relationship
Although, it would be a great honor and privilege to represent you, a consultation does not create either an Attorney-Client relationship or any obligation to provide any services other than the consultation itself.
We typically charge a fee of $100 for a consultation lasting up to 1 hour. The same fee applies to consultations by phone, email, Skype etc.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, checks, money order, PayPal and cash.
In most instances, we offer a free consultation for corporate clients (i.e., employers).
How much will my case cost?
We cannot tell you exactly how much the case will cost. This is because many cases (except for Removal Proceedings) are charged a fixed legal fee, which varies based on the facts and complexity of the case. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate the costs for your case without first meeting with you and reviewing your case carefully. You may believe that your immigration case is straightforward, routine and simple but there may be legal issues or difficulties that are not apparent to you.
Immigration Consultations in Boston or by phone, email, IM, Skype
We offer in-person immigration consultations at our office located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, in Copley Square near the Boston Public Library. There is simply no substitute for an in-depth, face-to-face meeting with one of our experienced immigration lawyers. This option is our preferred method of analyzing your immigration case. But if you need help or advice, we offer immigration consultations by phone, email, Skype or any other manner that is convenient for you. Regardless of which form of consultation you choose, an Immigration Solutions LLC immigration attorney will be ready to thoroughly analyze your immigration case and carefully explain your rights and options.
What to bring to your consultation
- Documentation: Bring all documentation related to your immigration matter. The more documentation you bring us, the easier it will be for us to accurately evaluate your immigration options. Visit our Documentation Page for more details about the documentation that we would like to review at your immigration consultation.
- Interpreters: If you cannot communicate in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Mandarin orCantonese please bring an interpreter for you.
- Your spouse or fiancé: If your immigration case is based on marriage to a US citizen, we ask that both you and your spouse or significant other to come and meet with us.
Consult with an Experienced Immigration Lawyer in Boston
If you would like to arrange an immigration consultation with an Immigration Solutions LLC’s experienced and effective Immigration Lawyers, please call us at (617) 536-0584 or fill out our Contact Us form.