The Fourth Employment-Based Preference (EB-4) applies to several categories of Special Immigrants. They receive 7.1 percent of the yearly worldwide limit. All such applicants must be the beneficiary of an approved I-360, Petition for Special Immigrant, except overseas employees of the U.S. Government who must use Form DS-1884.
Among the types of individuals who qualify under this preference are:
- Religious workers coming to carry on the vocation of a minister of religion, or to work in a professional capacity in a religious vocation, or to work for a tax-exempt organization affiliated with a religious denomination;
- Certain overseas employees of the U.S. Government;
- Former employees of the Panama Canal Company;
- Retired employees of international organizations;
- Certain dependents of international organization employees; and
- Certain members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
For more information and filing assistance, contact Immigrations Solutions LLC at 617-536-0584, firstname.lastname@example.org.