Individuals from all over the world need help in filing for immigrant visas for their families. This is because most immigrants come alone to the United States, dreaming of bringing their relatives once they have attained legal status and economic success. This is most likely the reason why the Family Immigrant Visa Backlog is so large. That is, there is a long waiting time for Green Cards for family members of U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders.
Our goal at Immigration Solutions LLC is to bring families together as quickly as possible. We have experience helping clients in the following immigration situations:
- Marriage to a U.S. Citizen
- Parents and Children of U.S. Citizen
- Brothers and Sisters of U.S. Citizen
- Spouse and Children of Green Card Holders
- Removal of Conditions for Spouse of U.S. Citizen
- Fiancée Visa
- Consular Processing for relative of U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- Visas for Spouses of Non-Immigrants (F2, H4, J2, L2, M2, O3, P4, Q3, R2, etc.)
Contact us any time to talk about family immigration. We will work to help you bring your family to the United States.