Attorney Micol Mion is the founder of Immigration Solutions LLC. She holds a B.A., M.S., J.D. M.A., LLM, M.A. degrees from Harvard University, Brandeis University, Boston University School of Law, Northeastern University and City University of New York. Micol was educated in five different countries—Italy, Switzerland, England, Mexico and the U.S.-- from the age of 13.
Micol has an entrepreneurial spirit since she grew up in an industrialist-textile Italian family. She has been practicing exclusively Immigration law for a decade and has gained numerous awards for her performance.
1. Three Best Rated “Certificate of Excellence 2021 Boston, MA, Top 3 Immigration Lawyers”
2. Three Best Rated “Certificate of Excellence 2020 Boston, MA Top 3 Immigration Lawyers”
3. The American Registry- America's Most Honored Lawyers - "Accomplishment realized by the Top 5 Percent of American Lawyers, 2020;"
4. Best of the Best Attorneys - "Top 10- Immigration Law Attorney - Massachusetts 2020 Award Winner;"
5. Finance Monthly, Legal Awards 2019, "Immigration Lawyer of the Year, USA;"
6. Marquis Who's Who Top Lawyers - "2019 "Biographee" Company : Immigration Solutions LLC, EB5 Global Ventures;"
7. ACQ Law Awards 2019, "US Immigration Lawyer of the Year;"
8. Finance Monthly Law Awards 2018, “Immigration Lawyer of the Year, USA, 2018;”
9. Top Attorneys; “New England’s Outstanding Young Lawyers, November 2018;”
10. Three Best Rated, Top 3 Immigration Lawyers, “Certificate of Excellence 2018, Boston, MA;”
11. U.S. Business News, Legal Elite Awards 2018, “Most Trusted Immigration Law Firm 2018- Massachusetts;”
12. Top Lawyers 2018 – “Top Attorney of New England Rising Stars- 2018;”
13. Lawyers of Distinction 2018, “Recognizing Excellence in Immigration Law 2018;”
14. The American Registry 2018, “America's Most Honored Professionals Top 5% 2018;”
15. American Jurist Institute, “Top 10 Immigration Law Attorney for Massachusetts 2018;”
16. Lawyers International Legal 100, 2018, “Best Immigration Attorney & Best for Employment-Based Immigration Visas Massachusetts;”
17. Corporate USA Today Annual Awards 2018, “Best Immigration Attorney & Best for Employment-Based Immigration Visas Massachusetts;”
18. Lawyers Worldwide Awards Magazine, “Super Lawyers 2018, Immigration Lawyer of the Year 2018;”
19. "US Immigration Attorney of the Year 2017" by Finance Monthly;
20. "US Immigration Lawyer of the Year 2016 and 2017" by ACQ Global Awards;
21. "Top Immigration Attorney 2017 and 2016" by Three Best Rated;
22. "Top Woman Attorney- Immigration Law 2017" by Super Lawyers;
23. "Rising Star in Immigration Law 2016" by Super Lawyers;
24. "10 Best Client Satisfaction Immigration Division 2017 and 2016" by American Institute of Legal Counsel;
25. "Best Immigration Attorney and Excellence Award for Employment-Based Immigration Visas 2016" by Acquisition International –The Voice of Corporate Finance;
26. "Best Immigration Lawyer 2016" by Expertise;
27. "Best Immigration Law Firm 2016 and 2017" by Legal Elite;
28. "Top Contributor 2016 and 2017 (Pro bono)" by Avvo;
29. "US Independent Immigration Law firm of the Year 2015, 2016 and 2017" by ACQ Global Awards;
30. "Best for Immigration Law 2015 and 2016" by Corporate America Legal Elite;
31. "Client’s Choice Award 2015, 2016 and 2017" by Avvo, and
32. "Game Changer of the Year for Immigration Law 2015 and 2016" by ACQ Global Awards.
Micol is a member of the Massachusetts Bar since 2006, as well as a member of the Massachusetts Federal Bar, the First Circuit of Appeals, U.S. Supreme Court and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
A native of Italy, Micol is fluent in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese and has working proficiency in French.
What experience or education distinguishes Micol from others?
Micol Mion, the founder of Immigration Solutions LLC, became an active participant in social services from a young age. She volunteered to help individuals in need. As an adult she pursued a Master in Science in Criminology to help immigrant communities fend against crimes and rehabilitative teenage gang members.
Seeing how immigrants were often victimized but often reluctant to report crimes due to their illegal status in the county, Micol decided to pursue a law degree and engage in the practice of immigration law.
What distinguishes Immigration Solutions LLC from other immigration law firms?
We understand exactly how clients feel because we were immigrants. We went through the worry, the uncertainty and the feeling of not being able to dictate one's future until a decision has been reached by Immigration.
Our attorneys can communicate directly with clients in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Mandarin.
It is because we went through the same feelings our clients are experiencing that we strive to obtain the best solutions in as little time as possible.
It is paramount for us to gain clients’ complete trust by keeping them always up-to-date and establishing a professional yet amicable relationship.